It is the set of techniques relating to the cultivation of plants (plants, vegetables, fruits) and from which various consumer products are derived
3 years (Bachelor) 5 years (Master)
This program forms specialists in all areas of the cultivation such as market gardening, perennial, leguminous, fodder, cereal and oilseed plants.
Teaching gives an important place to the agronomic potential of the soil, fertilizer and amendment inputs, plant biology, plant physiology, conservation, storage of agricultural products, genetic improvement of plants, plant pathology and agricultural experimentation.
– 1 plant production application farm of 250 hectares
– 1 library
– Practical work rooms
– Define yield and quality objectives as well as the
– Master the basics of plant production.
– Provide knowledgeable advice to existing farmers.
– Take care of the total overhaul of a cultivation system.
– Maitriser des outils informatiques de base.
– Master basic IT tools.
– Team work.
– Setting up on one’s own account (agricultural entrepreneur).
– Farm manager
– Manager of input distribution structures.
– Head of laboratory analysis unit.
– Adviser in soil fertilization management.
– Quality controller of food and perennial crops.
– Technician in management and conservation of post-harvest stocks.