This course is the interface between electricity, electronics, electrical engineering, automation, solar energy, and home automation
Science and Technology
3 years (Bachelor) 5 years (Master)
The objective of this professional formation is to train executives with multi-technical skills (electricity, electronics, electrical engineering, automation, solar energy, home automation, etc.), capable of designing and maintaining complex systems.
Examples of subjects
Electrical engineering, power electronics, analog and digital, automation, signal processing, industrial computing, renewable energy and physical professional integration, modeling and control of components and embedded systems, energy conversion and management, Web programming, mobile Programming, Languages: C/C++, JAVA, etc., Databases, Telecomputing and networks, Object-oriented algorithms, etc.
– Electronics and electrical engineering laboratories, etc.
– A computer room with more than 50 PCs
– Free Internet access on campus 24 hours a day
– Designer of Electronic Cards
– Engineer / technician in Embedded Systems Electronics
– Automation Manager
– Industrial IT Engineer/Technician
– Power Electronics Engineer
– Electrical Systems Installation Consultant
– Electrotechnical Project Manager